Please familiarize yourself with these important details about the Best of Texas ticketing and parking policy:
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: There are absolutely no refunds awarded under any conditions. ALL purchases and sponsorships are final. In the event of inclement weather the event will typically still be held at the same location. However, if the event is cancelled for any reason (including weather), all ticket purchases will be credited toward a future event. Please keep in mind that we pre-order food and plan the event according to the number of tickets sold, so we there will be NO REFUNDS.
- GUEST: This is a private event, held on private property. Ticket holders are guests of the organizers and the property owner and can be expelled at anytime, and area legally responsible for any damage. All tickets are a revocable license. The organizers may refuse admission to, or eject, any ticket holder who is deemed to be disorderly or who fails to comply with these terms or any and all security measures. Ticket holder assumes all risks, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
- FOOD & DRINK: Food services will only run from 10am-6pm. No outside food or drink is allowed. There will be plenty of food and beverages options on site.
- PETS: Pets are welcome, but must be leashed and owners must clean up after pets.
- VIP AREAS: The VIP areas open at 12PM on Saturday and close around 6PM (or until product sold out) the same day.
- PARKING: Pre-paid parking guaranteed on site. Street parking is limited. You must pre pay for parking to ensure admission. Handicap parking on site is available, but LIMITED – arrive early
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Guests are encouraged to take videos and photos at the event, but must provide them to the event organizer if requested. The ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data or visual) in any media now or hereafter, for commercial gain without the explicit permission of the organizers.